- VALVE CLEARANCE – ADJUST – [Adjust only if noisy.] AUTOMATIC TRANSAXLE FLUID – INSPECT BRAKE FLUID LEVEL – INSPECT BRAKE HOSES & LINES – INSPECT – [Check the master cylinder and ABS/VSA modulator-control unit for damage and leakage.] DRIVESHAFT/PROPELLER SHAFT DUST BOOTS – INSPECT – [Check boots for cracks and boot bands for tightness.] ENGINE COOLANT – INSPECT – [Check the coolant level in the coolant reservoir. Make sure it is between the MAX mark (A) and the MIN mark. If the coolant level in the coolant reservoir is at or below the MIN mark, add coolant to bring it up to the MAX mark, then inspect the cooling system for leaks.] EXHAUST SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check catalytic converter heat shields, exhaust pipes, and muffler for damage, leaks, and tightness. NOTE: According to state and federal regulations, failure to do this maintenance item will not void the customer's emissions warranties. However, Honda recommends that all maintenance services be done at the recommended interval, to ensure long-term reliability.] FRONT BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check pads and discs for wear (thickness), damage, and cracks. Check calipers for damage, leaks, and tightness of mounting bolts.] FUEL LINES & CONNECTIONS – INSPECT – [Check for loose connections, cracks, and deterioration; retighten loose connections and replace damaged parts. NOTE: According to state and federal regulations, failure to do this maintenance item will not void the customer's emissions warranties. However, Honda recommends that all maintenance services be done at the recommended interval, to ensure long-term reliability.] PARKING BRAKE – INSPECT POWER STEERING FLUID – INSPECT – [Check the reservoir at regular intervals, and add the recommended fluid as necessary. Always use Honda Power Steering Fluid. Using any other type of power steering fluid or automatic transmission fluid can cause increased wear, fluid leaks, and poor steering in cold weather. NOTE: If the fluid is contaminated, the screen in the reservoir may be partially clogged. Inspect the reservoir screen for any debris. If the reservoir screen is clogged, replace the reservoir, and check for the source of the contamination.] REAR AXLE FLUID – INSPECT REAR BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check pads and discs for wear (thickness), damage, and cracks. Check calipers for damage, leaks, and tightness of mounting bolts.] STEERING GEAR/RACK – INSPECT – [Check steering linkage. Check fluid lines for damage or leaks.] STEERING RACK BOOTS – INSPECT – [Check boots for damage and leaking grease. Check fluid lines for damage or leaks.] SUSPENSION COMPONENTS – INSPECT – [Check bolts for tightness. Check condition of ball joint boots for deterioration and damage] TIE ROD ENDS – INSPECT WINDOW WASHER FLUID LEVEL – INSPECT ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE MAINTENANCE MINDER LIGHT – RESET – [Reset the Maintenance Minder Light after every service is performed. If the Light is reset without performing a service, the system will not show the proper maintenance intervals. This can lead to serious mechanical problems because you will no longer have an accurate record of when maintenance is needed.]
- TIRES – ROTATE
- FRONT 32 REAR 32 (IN PSI UNIT) INSPECT TIRES AND ADJUST/INFLATE TIRE PRESSURE
- BRAKE INSPECTION:FRONT ( 8 mm) REAR ( 4 mm) LINING REMAINING
- PERFORM MULTI INSPECTION
- RESET MAINT LIGHT REMINDER STICKER INSTALL PPE COVER CLEAN SPOTS TOUCHED REMOVE PPE COVERS TEST DRIVE ( ) MILES
- BATTERY PASSED. STARTING OK AT THIS TIME. MONITOR AND ADVISE.
- Remove and replace air filter. Inspect and remove any debris obstructing the air intake system.
- REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER
CAROL O. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/27/2021