- AAA SHOP DISCOUNT
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Check for minimum thickness and machine brake disk rotors, using on car brake lathe.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Do pressure test cooling system. Drain and fill engine, radiator, heater core section and fill with new coolant. Bleed coolant system per oe recommended procedure, check thermostat and elec. cooling fan operation. Perform drive cycle and test drive.
- Remove and Replace Rear pads, Lube all Caliper Moving Mechanism. Check for Brake Hydraulic system and Brake Rotors. Test Drive
- REMOVE BATTERY TERMINAL ENDS CLEAN WITH TERMINAL CLEANERS, DO LOAD TEST
- RIGHT REAR
- TEST DRIVE PPE AND FINAL CLEAN
SAMUEL A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2021