- BRAKE DRUMS & LININGS – INSPECT – [Check the brake linings (shoes) and drums for scoring, burning, fluid leakage, broken parts and excessive wear. Replace any deteriorated or damaged parts.] BRAKE PADS – INSPECT – [Check pads for excessive wear. Replace any deteriorated or damaged parts.] DISC BRAKES – INSPECT – [Visually inspect discs. Replace any deteriorated or damaged parts.] PERFORM MULTIPOINT INSPECTION ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE ENGINE OIL REPLACEMENT REMINDER LIGHT – RESET – [Reset the oil replacement reminder ("MAINT REQD") light after replacing engine oil, if vehicle is equipped with this light.] TIRES – DID NOT ROTATE – [Check tire tread depth and for uneven or excessive wear.] ALL 4 TIRES NEEDED NEXT LOF.
- FRONT 32 REAR 32 (IN PSI UNIT) INSPECT TIRES AND ADJUST/INFLATE TIRE PRESSURE
- BRAKE INSPECTION:FRONT ( 7 mm) REAR ( 4 mm) LINING REMAINING
- PERFORM BATTERY TEST – PASSED
- PERFORM MULTI INSPECTION
- RESET REMINDER( ) REMINDER STICKER ( ) INSTALL PPE ( ) POST DELIVERY CHECK ( ) REMOVE PPE ( )
ROBERT S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/27/2023