- EVAC 0LB. RECHARGE AND FOUND A/C COND HOSE LEAKING. RECOMMENDED FIRST AND MONITOR. POSS ADDITIONAL LEAK. NEED TO MONITOR.
- AIR COND HOSE – Remove & Replace -COMP TO COND. [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Service air conditioner. Visually inspect hoses, tubing, connections,drive belt, electric connection, compressor (pulley and clutch section), condenser, accumulator receiver and dryer, cooling fan and fan clutch. Check for contamination. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance. Check low and high side pressure. LOW SIDE: 35 PSI HIGH SIDE: 135 PSI CENTER VENT OUTLET TEMP: 42 DEG F
- DIAGNOSTIC REFUND – AAA SHOP DISCOUNT
- TEST DRIVE INSTALL AND REMOVE PPE CLEAN ALL TOUCHED AREAS ( ) REMOVE COVERS ( )
XAVIER P. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/9/2021