- CHECK BRAKE VIBRATION. FOUND HEAVY FRONT BRAKE VIBRATION. RECOMMEND FRONT BRAKE SERVICE WITH ROTOR.
- ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE ENGINE OIL REPLACEMENT REMINDER LIGHT – RESET – [Reset the oil replacement reminder ("MAINT REQD") light after replacing engine oil, if vehicle is equipped with this light.] VEHICLE – ROAD-TEST – [While driving the vehicle, check for proper operation of engine, transmission, brakes and steering. Also check for abnormal noise or vibration from any part of the vehicle.] TIRES – ROTATE
- FRONT 32 REAR 32 (IN PSI UNIT) INSPECT TIRES AND ADJUST/INFLATE TIRE PRESSURE
- BRAKE INSPECTION:FRONT ( 5 mm) REAR ( 3 mm) LINING REMAINING
- PERFORM BATTERY TEST
- PERFORM MULTI INSPECTION
- RESET REMINDER( ) REMINDER STICKER ( ) INSTALL PPE ( ) POST DELIVERY CHECK ( ) REMOVE PPE ( ) TEST DRIVE ( ) MILES
- Remove and Replace Rear pads, Lube all Caliper Moving Mechanism. Check for Brake Hydraulic system and Brake Rotors. Test Drive
- REPLACE BRAKE ROTORS AND REPACK BEARINGS IF NEED
- Remove and Replace Front pads, Lube all Caliper Moving Mechanism. Check for Front Brake Hydraulic system and Brake Rotors. Test Drive
- Check for minimum thickness and machine brake disk rotors, using on car brake lathe.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
BONNIE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/10/2022